Sunday, September 16, 2007

Potty Training


We're attempting potty training even though Sydney isn't too keen on the idea. I'm hoping that bribery with prizes and rewards will work. Any advice is welcome!

2 comments:

Jen said...

A little birdie told me you guys had a blog and I'm so excited to find it and get to keep up with ya'll. Sydney is beautiful and so adorable. I love her long blonde hair, and oh that Hawaii tan. Sydney is smart, she'll figure the potty thing out. We didn't force anything with Erin, just tried to stay consistent and she did the rest. In my opinion, it just sort of happens once they get the hang of it. Sure, it takes a week or so of going potty every 20 minutes, but they pick up quickly. Hang in there, she'll get it soon. Erin does it all by herself now(even wipes) and it amazes me how big she it. Check out our blog www.maggiorefam@blogspot.com(or link from Katrina's).

Ward Blog said...

Good luck with the potty training!! Any revelations you have please share them with me so when it comes to potty train Kylee it will be a breeze :)