Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why Afternoon Naps Would Be Good...



It's been several months now since Sydney has taken an afternoon nap. She's discovered that there's just too much going on during the day and she's much too busy to settle down to sleep. Most of the time, the lack of afternoon sleep doesn't really seem to affect her, although tonight, she had just finished her dinner when she flopped her head down right on her plate and passed out.! I think she would have slept at the table all night. By the way, she was eating topless since we had ravioli for dinner... but at least we didn't stain any more clothes! Even still, we had to head right for a bath afterwards, there's something about tomato sauce!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

It's good to see you guys and your beautiful little girl! I don't know what I would do without afternoon naps, sometimes it's the only time I can get things done. Sounds like you are doing well.

Andy and Jen said...

How cute! We haven't had naps in our house since last spring. I REALLY miss naps.

anthonyandbeth said...

what a cutie she is! i'm a big believer in no clothes while eating anything red or orange. you learn that one real quick! so great to be able to reconnect this way! :)

Jen said...

Poor thing - woken up and tossed into the bath tub - I bet that was a grumpy bath. Got to love the orange stain on everything from ravioli!

Ward Blog said...

she is sooooo cute....Kylee and I savor our afternoon naps.......

Heather J said...

Whew, no nap - what would I do??? I can see why she is tuckered out! Who needs clothes anyway? She's too cute and looks JUST like Mommy!