I can't believe that I haven't gotten around to updating our blog for a month!! Things are as busy as ever with us and now there's the always business of the holidays too. Sydney has met Santa on several occasions, he was even visiting our local grocery store last week! It's great having these more casual encounters, because we don't have to join the long lines at the mall to see Santa!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love how he's perched on a display of Coke! How funny! I wanted Corben to sit on Santa's lap this year but the Santa at the mall had on scrubs instead of a santa suit and I thought that was weird. Merry Christmas to you guys!!!!! I hope Sydney gets everything she asked every Santa for. :)
We've seen lots of Santas too this year. It does seem like they're everywhere this year. She doesn't look the least bit scared of him.
Sydney is fearless! Good girl. I'm sure she makes all the Santas smile. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! We miss you!
I prefer the casual Santa meetings too - - they seem less intimidating when there isn't the mounting pressure of sitting on his lap.... That's great that she is happy to sit on his lap!
How fun! I can't believe how early we saw Santas out this year. We had some friends have their picture taken with him before Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment