Friday, May 9, 2008

CONGRATS SAM!!









On May 9th, Sam graduated from the University of Georgia after completing his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree. It was a crazy, busy weekend with 13 people staying with us (and spending the night too!), but we were blessed to have all of our family with us to celebrate this very special occasion. I'm so proud of all that my hubby has accomplished, he really worked hard. It was a tough year for all of us; juggling school, work and family life but we know that it will all be worth it. We're waiting to see what God has planned for us now - stay tuned!

6 comments:

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Congratulations Sam! You're done! Praying about what comes next for you. 13 guests is A LOT of people. Where did they all sleep? Julie - you look adoreable pregnant with that baby boy. I couldn't believe it when I saw you're at 30 weeks already. Won't be long! Miss ya!

Jen said...

Congratulations Sam! What an accomplishment - Way to go!

The Millers said...

Congrats Sam! Way to Go! I bet that feels so great to be done!!! Take some time to enjoy the quiet before the baby round two begins!
Love to you all!

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Sam (an Julie too because now you have your husband back!)!!! That is very exciting! Good luck on the job hunt now!

Andy and Jen said...

Congratulations Sam! That is so awesome!

Heather J said...

Congratulations Sam! Feels so good to be a Dawg, doesn't it!!!!