Saturday, December 20, 2008

Birthday Celebrations
















Sydney continues to love birthdays and parties. She usually designates someone to have a birthday each day, she'll sing Happy Birthday and present them with a cake (that's she's made in her kitchen). So when we actually have a "real" birthday to celebrate, it's very exciting! My dad's birthday was in early December, so we had a belated party for him during his visit. Sydney also came up with the idea to make a birthday cake for Baby Jesus, so we baked one together. I figured Pop Pop wouldn't mind sharing his cake, so we combined the two and had a party! I had no idea that we would get so much use out of the Dora birthday hats and we still have leftover plates and napkins too! Happy Birthday Pop Pop and Baby Jesus!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can tell that I just love her little personality and she's probably just like Erin. Does she ever stop talking? cause Erin doesn't.