Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Baby Boy is 6 Months Old!







I can't believe that half a year has passed by already - our Little Man is six months old! He went for his well baby check up on Wednesday and continued with his steady growth, weighing in at 20lbs 7oz and is already 29.5 inches long. After the doctor commented on how healthy he looks, he noted that measurements such as Jonah's would be "great for a one year old". Surprisingly, Jonah has "dropped" to the 88th percentile for his weight, he continues to be at the 99th percentile for his height. At least he's proportional! Jonah sure loves tasting a new fruit every few days and now suddenly, the veggies aren't so exciting! I've been having to alternate spoonfuls of veggies and fruits just to get the green beans, peas or carrots down. He's quick to figure out that there not as tasty as the bananas, peaches or pears! Jonah has become quite stable when sitting and is starting to be able to wiggle around and change direction on his belly. He'll soon have that figured out, I'm afraid!

2 comments:

The Millers said...

Um, yeah, that is what Hayden weighs! He started moving and has only added height not weight!

Andy and Jen said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He's so adorable.