Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sydney's First Dance Lesson
















Sydney was eager for today, her first dance lesson. She was excited to have the chance to wear her new ballet and tap shoes. When we got to class, the teacher seemed a little frazzled as there were ten 3 year olds there. She was surprised to see Sydney, the only new student, because she said that her class was already full, although we had registered her only minutes before at the front desk! After class, she asked us if we could come to her class on Saturdays instead (its a smaller group). As it turns out, the Saturday class is for 4 and 5 year olds, so we've been joking that Sydney has been "promoted" to the next level after her first dance lesson!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwww, I love ballet! I did that when I was her age and have such good memories of those years. Now all she's missing is a tu-tu. :) So cute!

Jen said...

SO CUTE - we are sending Erin to ballet in the Fall and I can't wait! Great job on an early promotion Sydney you must have mad skills!

Andy and Jen said...

How fun! She is such a princess. We miss you guys!