



It's been two years now since Sydney has taken afternoon naps but I usually insist that she has some "quiet" time every afternoon while Jonah naps, suggesting that she lie in bed and read books. Rarely, well really never, does that happen!! There's always something on her mind, she's got quite the imagination! Here are a few examples of Sydney's nap time activities that I've managed to get photos of - organizing books to "make a TV to watch a movie" and then scattering clothes about her room representing various friends, who want to read books. She's always on the go, quiet time is no exception!

1 comment:
Wow I love her creativity!!! She organized her books with such care. I'm sure I'll have many of those "um, ok" moments someday. Just so long as there are no bodily fluids or uh, solids as part of the artwork...can I get an amen?
Post a Comment