




It seems that all I post about are Sydney's night time activities, and tonight is no exception. As usual, I went in to check on her and found her asleep, but wasn't quite sure what had happened this time. My first thought was about cupcakes and frosting, then wondered if she was bleeding. Afterall, it was dark in her room and I couldn't exactly see. I then figured it out. Sam was upstairs by this point and we pulled back the covers... and this is what we saw! She had gotten out of bed, went down the hallway to the office to grab a few markers and then went back to bed to colour - herself! She had been colouring with Daddy just before bedtime, and apparently didn't get enough of it then! As Sam quickly pointed out, we're fortunate that she didn't decide to display her artistic talents on the wall or carpet. And, fortunately we're not scheduled for family photos any time soon. We woke Sydney up and got her in the bathtub immediately. Unfortunately, the markers are not washable, and although we could get some of it off, it's still very obvious. Not sure if we'll venture too far from the house tomorrow! Sydney - our 3 year old body artist! It was definitely a memorable Mother's Day!

4 comments:
She is such a trip! A future tattoo artist possibly?
hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you actually woke her up to put her in the tub!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! The fun never ends with her! These will make great pics and stories for later! I am cracking up at these last 3 posts of yours. So funny - sounds like you're handling everything like good parents though. :)
Hope you don't mind, but I keep coming back to visit and look at all the bedtime antics pics when I need a smile. Sydney is hilarious!!! I know, the joke will be on me later when AJ starts doing this.
Post a Comment