Wednesday, July 29, 2009
One Crazy, Busy Summer!
I know that I vowed to be more consistent in keeping the blog up to date, but here we are again - it's been 2.5 months since my last post!! I've got more than 1000 pictures to sort through, but I'm going to try to go back and post the highlights of our summer. We've been having a lot of fun, but it's been hectic, even chaotic at times. We've travelled both north and west and celebrated three birthdays between vacations! Sam and I were also able to get away in May for a belated 5 year anniversary celebration trip. Along with all of the excitement, we've also been mourning the loss of our expected third child earlier this month, which we had expected to welcome in February 2010. So, it's most definitely been a memorable summer. We've got a few days to somewhat relax and gear up for another school year, which begins here in less than 2 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Julie - I'm catching up on your blog! Hope to reconnect live and in person soon! Kids are precious and sorry to hear of your loss this summer! Hugs!
Post a Comment