Saturday, July 11, 2009

Our Birthday Princess


I'm 4 Today!


Making cupcakes with Grandma



Lots of fun!


Daddy and his birthday
girl


Daddy and Makayla in action




Happy Birthday!



Party time!



Blowing out the candles


Sydney, Makayla and Hayley


Sydney and Aunt Sarah


Birthday Princess!


The Princess Cake


The finished product!


Today is Sydney's 4th birthday! As Sydney often said, "I'm 4 now, I'm not 3 anymore!" We celebrated all day long. Sydney was so excited, especially since all of her grandparents were here for her big day, as well as Aunt Sarah, Lonzy, Hayley and Makayla. We had pancakes for breakfast and then went out for lunch at Chick-Fil-A - Sydney's favourites! She helped Grandma put the finishing touches on her princess cupcakes, which she had requested in addition to a princess cake. Then it was off to Jungle Jumpers, a place filled with bouncy houses, for her princess birthday party. All of the kids had a lot of fun and probably slept well that night. We had such a great day and Sydney is already talking about her 5th birthday!

No comments: