Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First "Real" Haircuts!











Today I took both kids to have their hair cut, by a professional!! This was the first time that both Sydney and Jonah had someone other than Sam or I cut their hair - and judging by the final results, this was obvious! Sydney was a bit skeptical beforehand, but her fear quickly subsided. They both sat surprisingly still and did really well. I was a bit worried to hear Sydney exclaim at the end of her haircut, "Now I can cut Jonah's hair..." Guess I need to keep all pairs of scissors in the house under lock and key!! She also thought that she would be going to Preschool immediately following the haircut, since I kept telling her that she needed a haircut before she went to school. She's obviously quite excited about starting PreK, but still must wait a couple more weeks.

No comments: