Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Funny Story

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to go along with this, but wanted to document this event for the record! Here we go with another Sydney's bedtime-antic!! Sam and I had put the kids to bed and were downstairs in the family room, when my cell phone rang. Being the sweet husband that he is, Sam went to answer my phone (which was ringing in my purse in the kitchen). Almost immediately, I heard him say, "Sydney has my phone!" The call display on my phone said, "Sam Spayd", and he was very quick to realize (much quicker than I would have ever been!) that he was not calling me!! As Sam ran upstairs, I answered the call, but there was silence on the other end! Sam found Sydney lying in her bed with his phone, which he had left on the bedside table in our room!! He thinks that she hit redial somehow, since I was the last to call his phone, and it appeared that she hadn't called anyone else!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!! I love it! Corben has placed calls on my phone and answered calls before I can get to it and thankfully they've never been calls to/from people who would not get the humor in talking to a 2 year old). She sounds like a pistol.

The Millers said...

Your daughter has the funnies bedtime stories... for you to tell!