Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here We Go Again...

















It seems like all that I have been blogging about is what Sydney is up to every night when she's supposed to be asleep! Well, tonight is no exception. Sam went up to check on Sydney and found her out of her room - really, not a surprise, but he was startled to find her standing directly behind him, holding our camera behind her back! He confiscated the camera and we found that she had taken more than 100 photos on the camera! So, we had the evidence to know where she had been (in both her room and the guest room) as well as what she had been up to. So, courtesy of Sydney, I have photos for this posting!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

that is absolutely hilarious!!!

The Millers said...

I love checking into see what Sydney was up to this week! Thanks for the smiles kiddo!

Heather J said...

that's hilarious!!!!