


Today was FINALLY here - the much anticipated and long awaited first day of Preschool!! Sydney has been looking forward to this day for months - I think since she registered back in February! We went to meet her teachers, Mrs Kim and Mrs Lisa last Thursday for the Preschool Meet and Greet. They both seem very sweet and have several fun things planned for the school year. Sydney was wanting to get out of the van before I could even pull up to the front of the carpool line. When I picked her up after school, I couldn't even get the words out to ask her how her day was, when she exclaimed, "I had so much fun at school!" "And, I got a toy from the treasure chest for being a good listener!" It's been fun to hear her accounts of what she did today and every now and then she will say something new. I also overheard her talking to her dolls this afternoon when she said, "Now kids, you can't talk when the teacher is talking!" Good to know that she picked up some valuable lessons on day one! She's looking forward to day #2 tomorrow!

1 comment:
Precious - oh the accounts these little girls will give!
Post a Comment