

Even though we got home from Myrtle Beach late Saturday night, we had our house decorated for Christmas by Sunday evening. Both Sydney and I were eager to get decorating - she was a great help too! She really enjoyed putting all of the ornaments on the tree and surprisingly, Jonah wasn't trying to take them off! (Hopefully this will continue!) Sam got all of the outdoor lights up which excited both of the kids. Sydney even commented, "I live in a castle now" after admiring the Christmas lights!

2 comments:
I love it. She's a princess through and through huh?
There's something about having the decorations up to make it feel more like Christmas.
I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas this year!!!!!!! If you are in the mood to freeze your buns off come see us!
What fun! It was good to show and remind the girls who belongs to "Mr. Spayd"- He's famous now and will go down in history as being with us the night of the "fender bender"!
Can't wait to get together now that we're in the same time zone!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment