












We had a really fun and busy Hallowe'en day. Sydney was so excited to wear her "Uniqua" costume (Uniqua is on the Backyardigans for those of you who don't watch Nick Jr!), that she wore it most of the day. Sydney does not go to school on Wednesdays since it's Mommy's day off, but we dropped in to school a couple of times today to join in on the festivities. This morning we went for trick or treating and all the kids paraded around to each class, and we went back this afternoon for the Hallowe'en party. This evening we went to the Fall Festival at our church. It was a huge event and a whole lot of fun. There were many games, bouncy houses, a petting zoo, pony rides, lots of food and thousands of people (literally). Sydney got a ton of treats today which hopefully she will share with Mommy and Daddy! It was a fun filled day and Sydney fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

6 comments:
what a cutie! looks like a lot of fun! we've already "shared" some of the boy's candy! ;)
Looks like you guys have been super busy! Sydney looks adorable in her costume and I am sure she had tons of fun with all the festivities! I know we have more candy than we know what to do with, but I have no doubt it will not go to waist. :)
What a fun filled day. I bet she was tired after all that. Glad she got all that time in her costume. She looks so cute.
I wondered what the Backyardigans were...my day is coming I just know it! :) She's just the perfect combination of you and Sam! I can't believe she's so big! I thought of you yesterday whenever I wrote Halloween so I had to giggle when I saw your blog and of course I saw your Canadian spelling. :) Love it! Looks like you guys are having a blast there in Georgia!
Those are some great pictures! Caleb absolutely loves the Backyardigans.
I love the costume & I'm glad you told me it was Uniqua! Backyardigans hasn't made it to our 'program' yet!!! Looks like alot of fun!
Post a Comment