Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Addition in 2008


It's not just been the busyness of the holidays that has been the reason for my lack of blog updates recently. For the past 8 weeks or so, I've been feeling horrible and it seems like a huge effort just to get through what has to be done each day, everything else has taken a back seat! But, fortunately, it's all for a good reason, because Sydney will be a big sister!!! We're expecting at the end of July (when else, everything always seems to happen in July for us!!), the 24th is the due date. Hopefully the all day long "morning" (haha!) sickness will resolve in the next couple of weeks as the first trimester comes to a close and then I can get more excited about becoming a mommy again. It's hard to be excited hugging the toilet!!

8 comments:

Ward Blog said...

love all the Christmas pics and a BIG congrats on the news. hope you are nearing the end of the sickness, I know from experience that is NO fun!!

The Stiners said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!!! Can't say it enough! Looks like Sydney is already preparing for her duties by sporting the t-shirt!

Andy and Jen said...

Congratulations!! Hopefully all that toilet hugging will soon be nothing but a memory.

Jen said...

Yeah - I was so excited when I read in your Christmas letter about Spayd baby #2!!!! Sydney is going to love being a big sister. Your July is like our August - packed full! Anna's birthday is July 27 - maybe they'll share that special day! Congrats!

The Millers said...

Congrats again guys!!! That is great news. As I hold my little one now, all the Yuck is worth it in the long run! Hang in there Julie! And hopefully your little one will have a July birthday and not hang on 'til the next month like ours!

Heather J said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Soooo exciting! That's great news. I know what you mean about the toilet, I was sick until the 20week mark - hopefully yours will pass MUCH sooner! Again congrats!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

hip hip horray! you guys must be so excited!!! looks like your girls will be similar distance as our boys, 3 years, it's great and i'm sure they'll be sweet friends! i do hope you are feeling better soon! the sick part is the WORST, i hope you enjoy things very soon!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

did you see i said girls??? i guess i'm predicting here! :) ooops!!!