Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's A...



Check out the second picture and it's quite obvious, we're having a boy! All shopping for baby is now completely justified! Sydney has been talking about her baby sister AND brother for the past few weeks (Dora the Explorer has twin siblings, so she figures everyone does!). So we've had to tell her many times today that there's only one baby and she will have a baby brother! We're excited about the news, especially since the baby seems to be healthy and growing as he should be.

9 comments:

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Hoooooraaaaaay! Were you surprised or what? Yep, definitely a boy. I'm sure he'll love knowing you posted this pic on your blog later on. ha ha He is going to make your family even cuter. Miss ya!

Jennifer said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! I just knew you were having a boy!!!! I'd already started looking at boy things!!! I bet Sam is elated (and you and Syd too of course!!). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I forgot to ask do you have a name yet???

Jen said...

No second guessing about that one! I know Sam is so proud! Congratulations you guys did something very hard to do - one of each. Sydney's right - 2 babies would have been fun!

The Millers said...

Congrats! Hayden will be so happy to have a playmate with all the girls running around!!! There are a few differnces having a boy... read my blog to see why!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! How fun it will be to have a little boy running around your house! Oh how different they are from these little girls.

anthonyandbeth said...

you are going to love having a little boy! they are such fun! and sydney is going to make a fabulous BIG sister! how exciting! i know you all are thrilled with your news...and there is no doubting that photo, it's defintely a BOY!!! :)

Andy and Jen said...

Wow, he's definitely all boy, that's for sure! Congratulations guys! Boys are so much fun!

Heather J said...

Congratulations!!! What exciting news! I'm a bit partial to boys!! ;) Perfect, one of each!!! That's such great news, boys are super special!!!