





Since August, Sydney has been going to "Wee Praise" at our church, which is a music group/choir. Her 3 year old class did their first "performance" for the parents today, they had their "Praise Parade". She had been quite excited leading up to this big event and had been talking a lot about it, although we really didn't know what to expect. The group of about 10-12 kids each played an instrument while marching back and forth along the concourse of the church to music, which I suppose they were to be singing along with, but I didn't notice any of the kids actually singing! Sydney was playing the drum. She started out leading the parade, however took off marching to her own beat, leaving the others behind! Obviously the camcorder was much better at capturing the event then the camera was and if I was computer savvy, I'd know how to download the video onto the computer and then post it on the blog... Maybe some day I'll figure it out, but for now, here are a few pictures of Sydney's big day.

No comments:
Post a Comment