I seem to have taken several pics of the kiddies in the past couple of days. I'm not sure if it's because the kids have been more photogenic, cute or smiley or if I've just been more snap happy than usual. (I get it honestly, it's genetic!) Whatever the reason, there are several pictures to share!
They are both so photogenic. I think it's a good thing you're camera crazy cause you'll never get these moments back. Jonah looks precious in his little jeans.
4 comments:
Awwww, they look so happy!!! Way too cute!
They are both so photogenic. I think it's a good thing you're camera crazy cause you'll never get these moments back. Jonah looks precious in his little jeans.
What cute kids!!! Jonah is growing too big too fast! Loved the pics, Sidney, you are a great big sister!
Oh, they're just so cute!
Post a Comment