Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Play Time!




































I grabbed the camera today to catch the kids in action in the play room. Sydney is very much into "dress up" right now, which is much more fun now that she can dress herself! Jonah, on his seven-month birthday, was quite fascinated by a farm animal puzzle and thought it tasted pretty good too! Jonah has pretty well mastered sitting and is starting to scoot some while on his belly, usually backwards or around in circles. He loves to stand up and can actually do quite well with just a bit of support. He still won't roll front to back... guess he's built more for stability rather than mobility!

4 comments:

The Millers said...

Jonah you are getting so big!! Happy 7 months! Do you have any teeth yet?

Andy and Jen said...

Those two are just too precious. I love your pictures.

Jennifer said...

Ooooohhhhhhhhh they are so cute!!!!!!!

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

Sydney seems to have such excitement about life. I love that about her. And Jonah is growing up fast!!! We have the same farm puzzle. Miss ya.