Sunday, March 1, 2009

No, We're Not In Canada!





























A few times this winter, there have been a few predictions for the white stuff, but it's never happened. So, when they were forcasting snow again this weekend, I really didn't think it would arrive, but it did this afternoon! And lots of it - well, by Georgia standards anyways! It has been snowing all afternoon and evening and the ground is now completely covered. Who knows if it will still be around when we wake up tomorrow? Unfortunately it had been raining for three days, so the ground was really wet and muddy to begin with, so we weren't able to get out and play in it, but it was nice to look at - for one day that is!! Oddly enough, it's supposed to get up to 70 degrees by Saturday!

5 comments:

Chris said...

The real question raised by your title is: "Should you be?!"

Love and miss y'all.

The Powells.

Sarah said...

Wow! I guess the whole world is getting crazy weather! We have also had rain for the past week or so, had a little white stuff a few days ago, and lo and behold we are supposed to get more white stuff tonight.... isn't it March?!? Crazy! Hope you guys are doing well!

The Millers said...

What a treat for you guys!!! Does your HI girl know what to do in snow? I remember when it snowed at Robins- I tried to take a picture and Cory just laughed! I missed snow so much!

Andy and Jen said...

I'm so jealous! Alex has gotten to play in snow once when he was about 2. I'm beginning to wonder if Caleb will ever even see the white stuff.

Jennifer said...

Ha ha, I thought of you guys when I saw you had so much suprise snow. Crazy weather huh?! And you'd think we'd be the ones with tons of snow but everyone in the country except this part of Colorado have gotten the crazy winter weather! Glad you got to get out and enjoy it!