Monday, April 13, 2009

Deja Vu







Sam went upstairs to check on Sydney last night and called down to me to come up immediately! Sydney's afternoon "quiet time" activities have now continued on in the evening! Although Sydney had already passed out, we discovered her arrangement of stuffed animals and books set up perfectly in the hallway. Each animal had its own book to read. The weirdest thing is, that my Mom has these SAME pictures - but hers are 30 years old... So, I guess organizing story times for stuffed animals is a genetic thing!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

THAT is too hilarious!!!

Jen said...

This is a teacher in the making!

THE FUCHS FAMILY said...

That is funny stuff! I've never seen anything like it - at least she included ALL her animals! She's too cute. And looking more like her mommy every day! :)

The Millers said...

I can totally picture where that is!! What a great imagination! You couldn't help but smile! And in an ode to moms, my mom is smiling now that I have a punkin who either falls asleep in the highchair while eating, or runs around the table during a meal, grabbing a bite each lap! She thinks it's about time I got a taste of my own behavior!