A couple of weeks ago, I went up to check on Sydney well after she had been tucked in to bed. It was no surprise that she wasn't in her bed, but odd that she wasn't somewhere in her room. I checked our bed, the guest bed and in a few places upstairs, but still no Sydney. I thought to myself that there was no way that she could have been abducted, but really didn't know where she could be. I then checked in on Jonah, and this is what I saw. We have since caught her bunked up with Jonah several times, one time with each of them with a pacifier in their mouth (see photo above!) Another time, I woke up at 5:30am to hear Jonah laughing. Knowing it was too early for him to wake up on his own, I figured something was up and sure enough, Sydney was in with him again. We had just lowered Jonah's crib too, since he's pulling up on everything now, so Sydney literally jumps into the crib after climbing over the top. It's a good thing that the little guy is tough, I guess!! So, now each night, the door to Sydney's room is shut, with the baby-proof doorknob placed on the inside!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's so sweet! Alex would do the same thing with Caleb during his afternoon naps.
We had to use the door knob inside McKs room too! We told her she could only knock if she needed to go potty.
Post a Comment