Thursday, March 25, 2010

Parent Appreciation Day at Preschool





































Today was Parent Appreciation Day at Sydney's school. Together, the classes put on a musical performance entitled, "Live Love", which was then followed by a reception. The classroom was decorated with various artwork and projects and each child had drawn a picture of each of their parents and then had to "fill in the blank" to answer different questions about their parents. According to Sydney, I am 40 years old! (But, she answered Sam's age correctly). What I say most often is, "Sweep the floor", yes, just like the wicked stepmother! And, I like to make castles. Sydney reported that her Daddy likes to "fix mailboxes", looks strong when he "plays golf on the Wii", always says, "Snowball Fight" and is funny when he "watches hockey and puts on costumes"... not sure though if he wears the costumes while watching hockey or if he's funny on more than one occasion! Sydney certainly is creative!

No comments: