



A few weeks ago, I was talking with one of the moms of a kid in Sydney's class when she asked me, "So, you have a motorcycle?" I must have responded with a rather surprised look, because she then asked, "Oh, so you haven't seen the book that the class has made?", which I had not. Each child took a turn to bring the book home for a night to show their families, and we finally got our turn to view the book tonight. Each kid in the class had made their own page in a book entitled, "I Do Not Like It, Not One Little Bit", where they had to write and draw a picture of something that they did not like. One kid said he didn't like spinach, another said macaroni and cheese and another doesn't like spiders. However, Sydney's page said, "I don't like my Mommy's new motorcycle!" I have no idea where she would have come up with this idea, since I don't think that I've ever even sat on a bike, let alone owned one. The mom that I was talking to said, "Well, you didn't seem like the biker girl type!" No, I'm not!

2 comments:
that is HILARIOUS!!! you just never know what these kids are going to come up with. :)
Oh my Julie... this just totally made me laugh out loud... nearly 1 year after you posted it!! haha... She has the best imagination of any kid I know!
Post a Comment