Tuesday, July 15, 2008
6 Weeks Later...
I can't believe it has been more than 6 weeks since I last updated our blog!!!! Where does time go? It's been a crazy busy time for us with a lot of change and transitions, so I'll do my best to go back and catch up. We're still anticipating our son's arrival, could be any day now... Physically, I'm ready but mentally, I'd love to have this week to relax, catch up on sleep and get a few things done before having to manage life with two kids. I just finished work last week so officially have had two days of maternity leave so far. Everything worked out in God's perfect timing too as Sam started his new job last week also. He's working for the Department of the Treasury (AKA - The IRS) but will be managing their office properties in the Southeast, not going after overdue taxes!! He's working in downtown Atlanta, but fortunately the commute has gone really well thus far. We also celebrated Sydney's and my birthdays last week too, (she turned 3 last Friday) with my mom and cousins who came down from Canada for the festivities. Wow, no wonder I'm tired, just typing the events of the past few weeks is exhausting enough!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Julie! Glad to find you from Karyn's blog! Didn't even know you were SO close to delivering! A little boy! How wonderful! I hope you have a smooth delivery! Glad I can check in on you guys now. Sydney is a doll!!
We can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little boy when he arrives!!!!! I know you'll have more important things to tend to but you must update your blog or send an email to let all of your far away friends know of the special day!!!!! Happy & peaceful labor vibes your way!!!!!
Post a Comment