Monday, July 28, 2008

My First Week of Life at Home By: Jonah












I've had a pretty busy week but have adjusted really well to life outside of the hospital! My big sister, Sydney, has been a great helper with me. My Mommy has commented several times that I'm a very easy baby to take care of and because I love to sleep (a lot!), I'm very portable so have gone on several outings already this week. I went out to have my pictures taken and although I was very cooperative with the photographer as she continually repositioned me, I was very sleepy so there weren't many poses of me with my eyes open! I've been out to the park a few times with my big sister. She tells me that the park is very fun and that I'll enjoy it in a little while, although I think that I have slept through every outing to the park! I also slept through the trip for ice cream after the park, but am told that I'll also enjoy that when I'm older. I had an appointment with my pediatrician on Tuesday and I weighed in at 7lbs 15oz. I go back again this Wednesday for another weigh in and check up, Mommy thinks I'm back to my birth weight already. I've also been on a couple of shopping trips (of course, because my Grandma is here!), got to tag along with my big sister to go to her friend's birthday party, went to church for the first time yesterday and to my parent's Sunday School class as well, took my first bath in my little tub and had my first bottle with Daddy. Here are some photos of me taken this week.

5 comments:

Andy and Jen said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations! I especially love the pictures of him with his big sister - so sweet!

Jen said...

You're a busy little man - Keep up the good work! Oh and you are also very cute!

Jennifer said...

He's soooooo cute!!!!!! I think he looks like Sam and that must be your mom Julie because you look just like her!!! Looks like life with him is going smoothly! Hooray!!!!!

The Millers said...

Jonah, you sure look like Sydney did!! And one day, you'll be bigger than she is... really you will! God sure put you in a great family!

anthonyandbeth said...

sounds like you are doing well and getting out and about! that seems to be key for my sanity! :) he is a cutie!!!