







As if time wasn't flying quickly enough before, I think it has picked up even more speed. I don't know how I ever had time to work before! Jonah is one month old already. He seems to be changing and growing every day. His one month doctor's appointment is on Friday, so we'll see then how much he weighs. He continues to be a pretty content baby. He will protest if he's been put down when he wants to be held, so as soon as you pick him up, he's happy again! Jonah has also been smiling more frequently, I've caught only a couple on camera, and of course, those pictures never really turn out well. Sydney continues to be very attentive to his every need. She's still constantly giving him kisses and wanting to put his pacifier in his mouth when it falls out. She speaks to him in "motherese", something I'm sure she picked up from Grandma! It's quite humerous. My dad came down last week to meet his new grandson so we had a good time with him here. The kids and I are flying to Ontario next week for a trip home, I'm praying that the flight will be uneventful! Here are a few new pics from the last week or so.

5 comments:
Holy cow is that Sam's kid or what!?!?! It's the eyes, my goodness!!!
Have a fun an safe trip to Ontario! Good luck flying too - you will do great and it sounds like Sydney is a big helper!
Wow! Look how fast he is changing! Looks like a good friendship is developing already with Big Sis! And willing to share the Backyardigans too! Thanks for the update!
A month gone by and he's still a cutie. He looks very alert!
Ok, so Jonah is beyond cute! I love the pic of him on the upper right! Looks like you're having fun as a family of 4. Praying your flight home is smooth!
Such a cute little brother and sister! Good luck on your plane ride!
Post a Comment