Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Little Man









Jonah had his two month well-baby check up today. I've been so amazed at how much he is changing and I've often noticed how much different and bigger he looks in the morning so figured he must grow a lot overnight! I was so surprised today when he weighed in at 14lbs 12 oz and was measured at 25 inches! He's gained 3lbs 8oz and has grown almost 2 inches in only a month!! He continues to be a really content baby and is sharing a lot of smiles and "talking" with us. He's such a big boy now, sleeping in his own crib in his room. Here are only some of the many pictures taken of him in the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

He is absolutely adorable. I love his little round face. I can't believe he is 14 pounds - those boys grow fast.

Andy and Jen said...

He is just so cute! They sure do get big fast, don't they?