Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!












































Hallowe'en already? Wow the year is flying by! We had a great Hallowe'en with our Dora the Explorer and little pumpkin. I think our Hallowe'en celebrations lasted for a week! The Sunday before Hallowe'en, we took Sydney to a community fall festival at a local church. On Tuesday, both of the kids dressed up for the MOPS Costume Party and then on the 30th, we went trick or treating at our local Publix shopping plaza! On the big day, we went to our church's Fall Festival and then afterwards, made a trick or treat stop at the Pognant's house. Last year I took a tonne of pictures of Sydney at the Fall Festival, but this year, I got only a couple. I guess it's because each of us had a kid to handle - my lone responsibility was no longer official photographer! Anyway, the event was bigger (had to be more than 5000 people there!) and busier this year. Sydney's highlight of the night was riding the pony - she was just like Dora riding her horse, Pinto! Actually, I think she actually thought she was really Dora whenever she had her costume on! She even told me when I called her name, "My name is not Sydney, it's Dora!" What's a Mom to say?

No comments: